- Registration Form Deadline for registration: 31/05/2021
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for either oral or poster presentation.
Authors who wish to present scientific works are requested to send abstracts by April 8th, 2021 using ONLY the online form on the www.congressoSIV-isv.com website.
Authors must specify their preferred form of presentation (oral communication or poster) when sending their abstracts. The choice is not binding.
By April, 20th 2021, the organisational secretariat will send emails confirming acceptance of the selected works and the presentation method (oral communication or poster).
- Oral communications:
The time limit for oral communications is 10 min, including discussions.
Poster dimensions should be 70 cm. (width) x 100 cm. (height).
Mounting materials will be provided in the posting area.
The presence of one of the authors is required at the discussion of the posters.
METHOD FOR PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACT
The text, in English, must contain (in the following order):
- Title: title of abstract (short, written in UPPERCASE letters)
- Author(s): Initial of first name followed by surname, initials in uppercase, without academic title; underline name of Author who will present the work.
- Affiliation: name and location of institution
- Use the Word programme (Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced)
- Maximum length: 1 page
The abstract must contain:
- Aim of the study
- Methods used
- Results and conclusions
Any bibliographic citations must be inserted in the text. Summary tables or graphs may be included provided they fit on the page of text